Why Chamber Membership for Your Business?
A nationwide study showed that people who were told a particular small business was a member of a local chamber, were 49% more likely to rate it favorably than without a chamber affiliation. Respondents were also 80% more likely to want to purchase goods or services from a small business that is a chamber member.
What do I get for my Membership Dues Investment
- Free Listings – on DunnChamber.com and in the annual Membership Directory. Link online listing to your website and social media accounts – LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Increase SEO – Include the DACC Membership Badge on your website, linked to DunnChamber.com
- Referrals – the Chamber staff refers Chamber Members and use Members First for needed services and products
- Credibility – Businesses belonging to their local Chamber are looked upon more favorably than non-members
- Framed Membership Plaque and Door Decal – proudly display for your customers to see
- Free Subscriptions to our Monthly Pattern For Progress Newsletter and Weekly Email Updates
- New Member Promotions – New Members are specifically promoted and welcomed in our Monthly Newsletter, Weekly Email Update, on the Chamber Website and Dunn Chamber Facebook page
- Ribbon Cuttings/Special Anniversary Celebrations – Members can request a Ribbon Cutting for Grand Openings, Grand Re-Openings and Benchmark Anniversary Celebrations (Criteria and eligibility apply)
- Low-Cost to No-Cost Marketing Opportunities
- Networking Opportunities – the most valuable benefit chamber membership offers. Watch your Newsletter and Email Updates for various meetings and events to attend – many are free and some have nominal fees
- Submit Your Events to the DunnChamber.com Calendar of Events page – include in the monthly Newsletter for free and in weekly Email Updates
- An advocate for the business community that will work with you to advance the economic growth, well-being and quality of life our members and the community
And there’s More… Your Chamber Works Hard for Our Members and this Community
Marketing & Sponsorship
Connect through the Chamber’s cost-effective marketing opportunities, including Enhanced Listings online, ribbon cuttings, social media promotions, event sponsorship, and advertisements in Chamber publications
Including the Chamber’s Annual Membership and Awards Banquet, Business Expo, Business Impact Luncheons, Christmas Parade, Concert Series, Golf Classic and Annual Fundraiser to special programs – such as Membership 101, business-based seminars and luncheons with speakers and more.
Promote your company and create relationships through Chamber’s events.
Serve on committees and boards where business professionals can get exposure to potential customers and those who set chamber policy on programming and community issues.
Your membership helps support the Chamber’s activities geared toward attracting and retaining industry to benefit our overall economy and foster relationships with other economic development drivers.
In addition to learning opportunities for members, chamber education initiatives include activities that support career exploration for students and advocacy for great schools – all efforts that support a sustainable workforce pipeline.