New Member Info
I Just Joined the Dunn Chamber - Now What?
Now it’s time to make sure you’ve taken care of a few basics to ensure you get the most value from your membership dues investment.
1 – Verify your online directory listing
Your online listing contains basic contact information for your business, and can include a FREE link to your company’s existing website. Check your listing often to ensure up-to-date information is shared.
2 – Get Your Login Information and Get Empowered
Each Chamber member representative can be assigned a Member Login and Password, allowing 24/7 access to enter additional information including hours of operation, a brief description of the business, additional representatives and key words to help visitors find your business easier. You can also indicate interest in serving on committees and request more chamber information. For assistance contact the Chamber office at 910-892-4113.
3 – Get Involved and Grow Your Business through Your Membership
Our members find that the more time they invest in Chamber participation, the greater the benefits of membership to their business. We encourage you to:
- Read your monthly Newsletter and weekly Email Updates – stay informed on ways to promote your business and Chamber functions to attend
- Attend and Network at Ribbon Cuttings, Open Houses, Business After Hours and other Chamber Events and Functions throughout the year.
- Get signed up for the Ambassadors Club or another Committee of interest.
- Attend the next New Member Breakfast or Membership 101 session
- Schedule a meeting to discuss your business and your role in the Dunn Chamber.